Monday, April 27, 2015

Just too sweet...

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge ##156- So Sweet!  Today I am using the lovely image from Tiddly Inks called Wryn with a Cherry on Top.  I colored her up with Copics and then added a little shimmer to the cherry for fun.  The papers are from Echo Park called "Sidewalk Chalk".


And if you haven't had enough there are some awesomely fun images for you to drool over!

My first card is using the adorable "Wryn Just Keep Swimming"



My second card is using "Wryn Swinging By"

My last card is using the oh so sweet "Foxy Mama"

So hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you for our "To Sweet" challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!  

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

fabulous coloring.. love them all

katieo said...

WOW Lucianna all of your projects are beautiful. I especially love the tire swing.

girlia said...

I thought i would check in on you. Adorable cards as always!!!!

Vicky Briggs said...

They are all great cards, as usual and your coloring is beautiful!
Vicky Briggs