Saturday, March 19, 2016

All about the boys!

It’s time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- For the Boys! We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge, Crackerbox Palace 
(3 digital stamps) and Bugaboo’s (7 digis of their choice).  A huge thank you to both of them for the fabulous gifts!! 

For my card today I am bringing you the sweet image from Bugaboo called "Wee One Bugs- Snail".  I decided to do a baby card with this one.  I colored him up with Copics and then combined it with some papers from Echo Park called "All about a Boy".  I popped him up with some pop dots and then added some banners.  The sentiment was added in Photoshop.


So hop on over and take a peek at what the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see all your adorable boy cards!  Have a blessed weekend everyone :)

0 comments: