Monday, March 14, 2016

Scrap It

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge #178- Scrap It!  Make a Scrapbook page, journal page, mini album etc..  

For today's project I did a journal page using the Tiddly Inks image called "Alice-Time for Tea".  I added the words now to the clock and colored her with Copics and then taped her down on the page.  I did this on an 11 x 14 page. Doing a journal page is hard enough for me let along an 11x14 lol.  I have a really hard time with randomness and this is the perfect thing for that.  I decided to do a page on time and how you just need to stop and look at your now and the things around it.  It was nice to sit and be reminded of that.  I used some printouts of a clock and the sayings were typed in Photoshop.  I then crumbled them up and distressed them with some distress ink from Tim Holtz in walnut stain and tumbled glass.  I also used a couple of different Tim Holtz stencils with some paint and gesso.  Then some fun doodle marks around the page with a glitter pen.


So hop on over and take a look at some of the fabulous DT makes that they have come up with.  I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations :)

0 comments: