Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A bit of magic

It's throwback thursday time with Tiddly Inks!  Today I am bringing you the the sweet image called "Wizardette". 


 I decided to make it into a shaker card to go with all the magic bubbles.  I cut out a circle and added some green glitter to match the green in the image.  My kids were coloring on my mat and it bled through on the sides so I decided to draw in two extra bubbles to cover it, lol.  Sometimes you just have to make it work and I didn't want to start all over again ;).  I colored her up with Copics and then added some sparkle around her wand.  The sentiment was added in Photoshop. 

Don't forget about our Challenge going on "For the Boys", you still have time to get your creation in.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Copics
Hair E59,39, YR27, 24, 20
Skin E13, 11, 00, 000
Bubbles G16, 14, 12
Cloak 100, N9, 6, 4
Scarf YG17, 13, Y18, 13

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful coloring! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Collette said...

Love it ... It's Hermione! Love all things that remind me of Harry Potter, yes, even at my age, lol ... Beautifully colored!

Holly T. said...

the hair is outstanding! love it

JanR said...

Oh! Her hair looks stunning! Fantastic card.