Monday, August 4, 2014

Let's hear it for the boys

Good morning everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks- Let's hear it for the boys!  

I decided to do a fun french fry box for my son's return to school.  I cut some pieces of paper and crimped them through my crimper and added smarties inside.  I saw the original cute idea for the french fries HERE.  I used the paper for the french fry box from the digital paper pack called "Gothic Girls Paper Set".  I then colored up "My Super Boy" with my Copics and then added a wood star to the side that was also colored with Copics.



Hop on over and take a look at all the other adorable "Boy" creations the DT has put together for you and I can't see what you come up with!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous day :)

1 comments:

Kathy S said...

Great Design Team offering for "the boys" challenge. I'll look forward to putting in a creation. Thanks for sharing your stellar coloring skills. Kathy (DT Sis SAS4kids).