Saturday, August 16, 2014

Anything Goes

It’s time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Anything Goes 4 Kids!  We have three very fabulous sponsors for this challenge: Dollar Graphics Depot ($15 gift certificate), Oak Pond Creations (3 digs),  and Fred She Said ($10 gift certificate).  

For my first card I used the adorable image from Dollar Graphics Depot called "Let it Rain".  This comes with pre-colored images so all I did was combine the images and then come in with some Copics for additional shading and shadows.

For my second card I used the fun image from Oak Pond Creations called "Trash Cats".  I colored them up with Copics and then added a bright red backdrop to the image.  I then colored a yarn looking frame around the edges and throughout the sentiment to go along with the image.

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you!  Can't wait to see what you do and as always if you have any questions please ask.  Have a fabulous weekend :)

1 comments:

Lillian A said...

These are both purr-fect kids' cards and sure to bring smiles - lovely colors!